IMSS renewal rules will require the authentication and legalization or apostille of my birth certificate. I am in Mexico. Can you help?

Published on Friday, July 13, 2012

We have recently legalized a birth certificate for an IMSS application. Our client had returned to Canada from Mexico to take care of this, we were able to have this done for her in 1 day. We help expats with this type of legalization or Canadian Apostille all the time.
Just send us your Canadian long form certificate(copies can easily be ordered online) We will take care of the rest and then return it to you.

Contact Us

1-888-433-1011Toll-free in North America

00+1+613-701-0533Outside North America

info@idocscanada.caSend us an email