The IRS has asked for a apostilled or legalized copy of my Canadian passport can you do this?

Published on Monday, July 30, 2012

Canadians who must file taxes in the U.S. often need to have a certified copy of their passport authenticated and legalized.
Once the copy of the passport has been notarized by a Canadian notary, send it to us and we will look after the rest.

Contact Us

1-888-433-1011Toll-free in North America

00+1+613-701-0533Outside North America

info@idocscanada.caSend us an email