Can you provide document legalization services for countries that do not have an embassy in Canada?

Published on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

There are a few countries that do not have any diplomatic missions in Canada. Often the embassy of another country has authority to provide legalization of documents on their behalf. There are also embassies in Washington that will look after the legalization of Canadian documents once they have been authenticated at The Department of Foreign Affairs(DFAIT).

IDC will look after the authentication at DFAIT, the legalization at the necessary embassy/consulate or forwarding to the out of country embassy. We will also arrange all shipping details as well as embassy payment requirements.

Contact Us

1-888-433-1011Toll-free in North America

00+1+613-701-0533Outside North America

info@idocscanada.caSend us an email