The Embassy of The Republic of Korea (South Korea) uses the term degree confirmation. Is this the same as degree legalization or apostille?

Published on Friday, October 5, 2012

This embassy uses the term confirmation for the legalization of educational documents as well as criminal record checks. The consulates of South Korea in Canada refer to the process as verification.
IDC can provide fast and efficient service for documents destined for South Korea. Please contact us for the specific embassy requirements.