What are the requirements to get an Apostille or Legalization for my college documents / certificates at The Embassy of Qatar in Ottawa?

Published on Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Embassy of Qatar has very specific requirements for the processing of educational documents. All documents must first be authenticated at the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) in Ottawa.  For College and University degrees and diplomas a sealed copy of your transcript must be sent directly from the institution to the Embassy of Qatar in Ottawa before legalization will take place.

Please note that recent changes to the policy of the embassy state that they will only legalize college and university documents that originate from institutions accredited by the Provincial Ministry of Education.
Contact your IDC specialist for more information on the processing requirements of these documents.
1-888-433-1011 or info@idocscanada.ca