Do I need to have my University send a copy of my transcripts to the Embassy of Mexico in order to legalize (Apostille) my Canadian University degree?

Published on Friday, March 15, 2013

The Embassy of Mexico does not require that a copy of your transcripts be sent directly from your University. However, there are some diplomatic missions that do have this requirement, such as the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

Before the Embassy of Mexico will legalize your University degree, it will need to be authenticated at the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAIT) in Ottawa. Once your University degree has been authenticated, it is ready to be submitted to the Embassy of Mexico for legalization.

International Document Canada (IDC) specializes in managing the authentication and legalization process for our clients. You send your documents to us and we take care of the rest, often in as little as two days.

We would be happy to discuss your particular needs and answer any questions you might have. Contact IDC toll free at 1-888-433-1011 or visit us at

Contact Us

1-888-433-1011Toll-free in North America

00+1+613-701-0533Outside North America

info@idocscanada.caSend us an email