Can I order new vital statistics certificates for authentication and legalization, or Apostille?

Published on Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Planning a destination wedding, studying abroad, or moving overseas? With all the exciting aspects of preparation, there are also your document requirements to consider. You will probably need to have your personal or educational documents authenticated and legalized, also known as apostille.

If you do not have your birth or marriage certificate, or it is the wrong format, you can easily order a new one. Most provinces provide an online service for ordering new vital statistics documents.

Here are the websites for information regarding ordering certificates in your Province or Territory:

Many of our clients have their new certificates sent straight to our office to save time and shipping fees. We look after the authentication and legalization and ship your documents wherever you want, even internationally. More questions? Give us a call at 1-888-433-1011 or visit us at .