Different types of Canadian documents for Authentication and Legalization, or Apostille

Published on Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Whether you are planning to travel, work or live abroad, you may need to have your personal and educational documents authenticated and legalized, also known as apostille. The authentication and legalization process enables a Canadian document to be recognized or accepted in another country. For more information on the process, take a look at this helpful article – Apostille – Authentication and Legalization of Canadian Documents

The most common types of documents that require authentication and legalization for use in a foreign country are:

·         Birth certificate

·         Adoption document

·         Marriage certificate

·         Power of Attorney

·         Death certificate

·         Passport

·         Criminal record check

·         Commercial documents or invoices

·         University degree

·         Medical device license from Health Canada

·         College diploma

·         Certificate of residency

·         High School Diploma

·         Corporate documents

·         Educational Transcript

·         Manufacturer’s Declaration

·         Affidavit

·         Patent Application

·         Single Status Affidavit

·         Statement in lieu of certificate of non-impediment to  marriage abroad

By using International Document Canada (IDC) it alleviates the stress involved and saves weeks of processing time. We specialize in managing the authentication and legalization process for you. Simply send us your documents and we take care of the rest in as little as a few days. 

Please contact us at International Documents Canada (IDC). We would be happy to discuss your particular needs and answer any questions you might have. Call us toll free at 1-888-433-1011 or visit us at idocscanada.ca

Contact Us

1-888-433-1011Toll-free in North America

00+1+613-701-0533Outside North America

info@idocscanada.caSend us an email