Embassy Legalization, or Apostille, of Canadian documents for your Visa Application

Published on Monday, July 8, 2013

While preparing your foreign Visa application, you will likely need to have your Canadian documents authenticated at the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAIT) and then legalized at the Embassy or Consulate of your destination country. This process can take several weeks if done by mail. We can have your documents authenticated and legalized in as little as a few days!

Contact us for more information. Call us toll free at 1-888-433-1011 or visit us at idocscanada.ca .