We can submit your Consular fee payment to a diplomatic mission in Canada

Published on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

When submitting your Canadian documents for legalization to a diplomatic mission in Canada, you will also need to arrange payment of their Consular fee. Typically, the Consular fee is payable by Canadian money order or bank draft.

Many of our clients live abroad, making it very difficult to obtain a money order or bank draft in Canadian funds. We routinely make these payments on behalf of our clients.

If you are unable to obtain a Canadian money order or bank draft, contact us to submit your payment to the diplomatic mission on your behalf.

Call us toll free at 1-888-433-1011 or visit us at idocscanada.ca .

Tags: , , ,

Contact Us

1-888-433-1011Toll-free in North America

00+1+613-701-0533Outside North America

info@idocscanada.caSend us an email