Are you ready to work abroad?

Published on Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Are you about to start a new chapter in your life by deciding to work abroad? Well then you’ve come to the right place. Although there are many exciting details to plan, you will also need to prepare your personal and educational documents so that they will be recognized. That’s where we come in.

Your Canadian documents will need to be authenticated and legalized, also known as apostille or attestation. No matter which term is used, they all refer to the same process.

The authentication and legalization process enables your Canadian documents to be recognized in another country. This process involves having your documents authenticated at the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFATD) and then legalized at the diplomatic mission of your destination country.

The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFATD) and the diplomatic mission will each have very specific requirements for the authentication and legalization of your documents. We specialize in processing Canadian documents, such as college diplomas, university degrees, transcripts, high school diplomas, criminal record checks, marriage certificates and birth certificates.

Let us take care of the authentication and legalization, or apostille, of your educational and personal documents for use abroad, often in as little as one day!