Do you need a driver’s experience letter from the Embassy of Qatar?

Published on Friday, September 11, 2015

After relocating from Qatar to Canada, you may be eligible to apply for a Canadian driver’s licence. According to the information provided by the Embassy of Qatar, you can obtain an experience letter that will assist you in your application for your Canadian driver’s licence. You will need to provide the following documents to the Embassy of Qatar:

• notarized copy of your passport and residence used in Qatar,
• notarized copy of your current passport,
• money order of $8 CAD paid to the “Qatar Embassy”,
• the original licence used in Qatar.

To simplify the process, we can submit the documents on your behalf and take care of the consular fee payment. Returning all your documents to you when the process has been completed.

Do you have questions about the process or need our help? Contact our friendly staff who will happily provide you with the answers you need.