Once my documents have been legalized or apostilled they need to be sent to Saudi Arabia. Will you look after this for me?

Published on Friday, September 28, 2012

IDC will ship your legalized / apostilled documents wherever it needs to be. You can provide us with a prepaid envelope or courier waybill or we are happy to make all the arrangements for you. Your choice.

Contact Us

1-888-433-1011Toll-free in North America

00+1+613-701-0533Outside North America

info@idocscanada.caSend us an email