Phone toll-free at 1-888-433-1011

What type of supporting documents may be required?

Depending on your particular situation you may be required to provide one or more of the following supporting documents to an embassy or consulate: a cover letter, translations of one or more of your documents, an application form, a copy of your passport, Articles of Incorporation (for commercial documents), transcripts (for educational documents), a letter of confirmation, or a letter of accreditation.

How do I tell which supporting documents apply to me?

Embassies and consulates all set their own unique requirements for supporting documents. Our friendly specialists are happy to discuss with you which supporting documents apply to your situation. Phone us toll-free for your free consultation at 1-888-433-1011. Or you can consult the website of the relevant embassy or consulate.

How We Can Help

Our friendly specialists will help to determine your specific supporting document requirements and provide you with any available templates or application forms. These supporting documents will be specific to the diplomatic mission, your situation, and the type of documents. Contact us to get started.

Contact Us


Frequently Asked Questions

Still looking for information?

Contact our friendly staff! We would welcome the chance to answer your questions and explain your options.

Contact Us

Click for the BBB Business Review of this Legal Information Services in Ottawa ON

IDC is proud to have been recognized by the Better Business Bureau with a Torch Award for Market Place Trust