Let us help you begin your new adventure

Published on Thursday, August 11, 2016

Deciding to relocate and work abroad is the first step towards your next adventure. Although there are many exciting details to plan, you will also need to prepare your personal and educational documents so that they will be recognized abroad. That’s where we come in.

Your Canadian documents will need to be authenticated and legalized, also known as apostille or attestation. No matter which term is used, they all refer to the same process.

The authentication and legalization process enables your Canadian documents to be recognized in another country. This process involves having your documents authenticated at Global Affairs Canada and then legalized at the diplomatic mission of your destination country.

Global Affairs Canada and the diplomatic mission will each have very specific requirements for the authentication and legalization of your documents. We specialize in processing all types of Canadian documents, such as college diplomas, university degrees, transcripts, high school diplomas, criminal record checks, marriage certificates and birth certificates.

Let us take care of the authentication and legalization of your documents for use abroad. Our experts are available to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need.