Supporting Documentsfor the Authentication & Legalization Process

When authenticating and legalizing Canadian documents for use in foreign countries you may need to provide supporting documents. Contact our friendly specialists to find out if supporting documents are necessary for your specific situation.

Get Started Now!

Cameron Janzen

Thank you for your service. We look forward to receiving our documents. Your service has been outstanding and we will gladly recommend you to others. To be honest, you have taken care of everything so well for us that it has been very stress free so far. We will definitely be using you again on our next move.

Cameron Janzen

What type of supporting documents may be required?

Depending on your particular situation you may be required to provide one or more of the following supporting documents: a cover letter, translations of one or more of your documents, an application form, a copy of your passport, Articles of Incorporation (for commercial documents), transcripts (for educational documents), a letter of confirmation and a letter of accreditation.

How do I tell which supporting documents apply to me?

Global Affairs Canada, embassies and consulates all set their own unique requirements for supporting documents. Our friendly specialists are happy to discuss with you which supporting documents apply to your situation. Phone us toll-free for your free consultation at 1-888-433-1011. Or you can consult the Global Affairs Canada website, as well as the relevant embassy or consulate(s).

How We Can Help

Our friendly specialists will help to determine your specific supporting document requirements and provide you with any available templates or application forms. These supporting documents will be specific to the diplomatic mission,  your situation, and the type of documents. Contact us to get started.

The First Step in Document Authentication & Legalization

Assembling the required supporting documents is part of the first step of the document authentication and legalization process. Click on the icons below for more info on each of these steps:

Our Commitment to You

We have built our business on one simple but powerful principle – provide our clients an experienced team that is dedicated to exceptional customer service. Our team will move mountains to ensure your documents are authenticated quickly and accurately.

Contact Us

Evey and Heather head up our operations team

Supporting Documents

Frequently Asked Questions

Still looking for information?

Contact our friendly staff! We would welcome the chance to answer your questions and explain your options.