Can you help with the Legalization or Apostille of my educational documents such as my Canadian degree, high school diploma, and transcripts?

Published on Monday, June 25, 2012

Canadian educational documents to be used overseas are processed through our office all the time. We will look after the authentication and legalization and then happily ship your documents back to you or onto your new school or employer.

Contact Us

1-888-433-1011Toll-free in North America

00+1+613-701-0533Outside North America

info@idocscanada.caSend us an email