I am moving to the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Can you help with the apostille or legalization of my degree and high school diploma?

Published on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Embassy of the UAE refers to the process of authentication and legalization of educational documents as degree attestation.
We frequently work with the Embassy of the UAE to process educational documents such as college certificates, university degrees, transcripts, and high school diplomas. Both the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy have very specific requirements for the authentication and legalization of these documents so please contact your IDC specialist for help.