Can you help with the authentication and legalization or apostille of documents for getting married abroad?

Published on Friday, June 1, 2012

Document legalization for marriage abroad or destination weddings has become very common. We frequently help couples with this. The requirements for each country vary as does the situation of the each individual. You will need to confirm the document requirements with the embassy of the destination country as well as with your wedding coordinator if you are using one. Any documents needing notarization will need to be done before they are sent to IDC. We will then look after all aspects of the authentication and legalization process for you.